In the Abuse Manager Marketplace, each feed has its own “info card”, so you know exactly what you're getting.
So let's dig a little deeper into one of them.
As can be seen in the SURBL info card, we provide the following for each feed:
- Feed name
- Feed subscription type (base or premium). Base feeds are included in the standard subscription costs.
- Feed description
- The total number of reports in the threat feed
- The total number of domains identified as a threat by the feed (note: a domain can have more than one report)
- The cost to you per domain per month
- The percentage of reports, out of the total reports from all feeds, that have been identified by this feed as threats
- The categories of threats that this feed monitors, identifies and alerts on. Clicking on the category name will provide you with more information